6th Student Profile
Oben, Philip Apai
Date of Birth:
Seoul National University, Korea
Master’s in Sports Management (Dream Together Master)
B.A. Physic and Sports Education. National Institute of Youth and Sports, 2010. Yaoundé Cameroon.
Cameroon General Certificate of Education GCE Advance Level, GHS Limbe, 2016. Cameroon
Cameroon General Certificate of Education GCE Ordinary level, GHS Tinto, 2001. Cameroon
• National Technical Director at Ministry of Sports and Physical Education, Cameroon
• Department of General Affairs, Ministry of Social Affairs, Cameroon
• Didactic of Physical education and sports teacher, and discipline master at a private teacher training college Efforts of/des Nations EFFNA Yaoundé Cameroon
HONORS AND AWARDS
• National Technical Official. 2018. The International Organization of La Francophonie, the Conference of Ministers of Youth and Sports of the Francophonie (CONFEJES).
• Certificate of Honor. 2014. Seminar on Inclusive Education in BUEA, Cameroon. UNESCO.
• Golden frame of Honor. 2015. World Para Championships in Doha Qatar, WPA/IPC Athletics
• FINA, World Swimming Championship, Gwangju 2019
• Full academic scholarship, Dream Together Master’s Degree. Seoul National University. 2018-2020
• World Paralympic Athletics National Technical Official, 2016, 2017 & 2018. IPC Academy.
• Certificate in Conflict Negotiation and Management. 2016. Advanced Learning Initiative Systems Online (ALISON).
• Diploma in Social Work. 2016. ALISON
• Anti-Doping Official. 2016 - 2017. Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority.
• IPC Para Sports Coaching. 2016-2017. World Para Athletics. IPC Academy
• IPC National Technical Official in Athletics. 2015 in Congo. African Paralympic Committee
• National Technical Staff. 2012 to Present. Cameroon Sports Federation for the Physically Disabled. Yaoundé, Cameroon.
• NPC Development Programme for Para athletics Technical officials. September 2018. Addis Ababa. AGITOS Foundation
• World Taekwondo Promotion Foundation. Training of Trainers. December 2018. South Korea.
• UNIKorea Foundation & Leadership Korea, Global Academy on Peace and Unification of Korea. Training of Trainers. January 2019. Korea.
• Community Coach (Premier Skills). 2011 to 2015. British Council. Yaoundé, Cameroon.
• Wrestling Judge and Referee. 2010. International Wrestling Federation.
• Physical Education and Sports Teacher Certificate. 2010. National Institute of Youth and Sports (NIYS) Yaoundé, Cameroon.
• Physical Educator and Sports Tutor. 2012-2015. Decentralized Centre for Orphans and Girls with Learning Impairments operated by the Ministry of Social Affairs, MESSA, Yaoundé Cameroon.
• Athletics Coach. 2010-2015. Cameroon Sports Federation for the Physically Disabled Persons (FECASEP).
• Athletics Coach and Project Manager. 2007 to Present date. Manyu Circle Association for Blind Persons (MACAFOBI).
• Adapted Physical Educator and Sports Tutor. 2010 to 2011. La Colombe, Yaoundé, Cameroon.
• Physical Educator and Sports Tutor. 2009-2015. National Center for Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities, Cardinal Paul Emile LEGER. Yaoundé, Cameroon.
• Physical Educator and Sports Tutor. 2009. ACSJ Cameroon, Functional Alphabetization Unit Yaoundé.
• Programme Director and interpreter. 2007 to 215. Special Olympics Cameroon
• Volunteer, supporting competitions (Marathon/wheelchair Tennis. 2019. Korea National Volunteer Center
Languages: English, French
Interests: music, hiking