6th Student Profile
Date of Birth:
Seoul National University, Korea
Master’s in Sports Management (Dream Together Master)
National Taiwan University, Taiwan
Mater of Science, Graduate Institute of Building and Planning
Feng-Cha University, Taiwan
Bachelor of Science in Urban Planning
• The intersection of the sports industry, stadium project, urban (re)development
• Sports and the international relations from the political-economy perspective
• Social exclusion/inclusion through youth baseball
• Sports and Environmentalism from the Sports for Development and Peace (SDP)
• Sport Policy Analysis from the Sports for Development and Peace (SDP)
• 2014 - 2019 Secretary General Association of Behavioural Researchers on Asians (ABRA), Taipei, Taiwan
• Coordinated events organized by the ABRA_Taiwan.
• Provided and promoted relevant information to ABRA members.
• Liaised with Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) in planning future events and relevant education programs.
• Summer 2019 Voluntary Team Coordinator 18th FINA World Championships, Gwangju, South Korea
• Provided on-site technical support and translation service to the Chinese Taipei Swimming Team.
• 2015 - 2018 Research Associate Stanley Wang D-School@NTU, Taipei, Taiwan
• Monitored and coordinated the Project of Cultivation of Humanities and Social Sciences Competence in Interdisciplinary Field Application: Agriculture Humanities.
• Supported the design of teaching program for students.
• Liaised with other professors and guest lecturers of the program.
• Spring 2017 Guest Lecturer Graduate Institute of Building and Planning, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
• Taught undergraduate and post-graduate students about the relation between sports stadium projects and urban development in the context of the US, Japan, and Taiwan.
• Organized field trips to introduce the relationship among urban (re)redevelopment, heritage preservation, environmental conservation, and spatial justice in the case of Taipei Dome Complex.
• Fall 2016 Program Coordinator and Guest Lecturer Stanley Wang D-School@NTU, Taipei, Taiwan
• Designed the program of public lectures — Baseball and Design.
• Instructed students to design baseball-related solutions for Taiwan.
• Liaised with other lecturers / speakers on the contents of the program.
• Summer 2016 Volunteer Youth Baseball Player’s Summer School, Fantasy Association, Luye, Taidong, Taiwan
• Designed an after-school education program and motivated young players’ (between the age of 10 and 13) in learning Mathematics and English.
• Summer 2016 Teaching Assistant University Immersion Program, Sichuan University, Chengdu, China.
• Instructed undergraduate and post-graduate students to design a rural regeneration plan for Ya’an, Sichuan Province, China.
• Spring 2016 Guest Lecturer Civic Forum of Taipei Dome, Taipei
• Provided a public lecture to explain and discuss the necessity and implementation of the Taipei Dome Complex.
• Spring 2016 Coordinator The 7th Ace-Bs2016 Taipei, 09-10 Apr 2016, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
• Monitored and coordinated the international conference for over 100 scholars and researchers.
• 2015 - 2016 Sports Scout Perform Group, London, UK
• Recorded and provided match data of Taiwan City League (2015-2016 Season)
• Spring 2014 Baseball Field Crew Chinese Professional League, Taipei, Taiwan
• Supported the pre- and after- match operation and maintenance of the Xinzhuang Baseball Stadium and the Tianmu Baseball Stadium for 2014 Chinese Baseball Professional League Regular Season.
• Summer 2020: Understanding the Controversy of Sport, City, and Environment: A Case of Taipei Dome Complex Construction
• Global Sport Management, Department of Physical Education, Seoul National University
• Fall 2017: Incubator of Indigenous Baseball Dream: A case study of Fantasy Association in Luye, Taiwan.
• The 3rd ABRA International Conference on Quality of Life, Kuching, Malaysia.
• Summer 2016: Baseball as the Way Home—Spatial Connotations of Baseball in Urban Daily Life Practice. (Master Thesis)
• Graduate Institute of Building and Planning, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan.
• Spring 2015: The “Agriculture” as the Connection between Urban and Baseball: The Baseball Stadiums Farming Movement in Fenway Park, Petco Park, and AT&T Park.
• The 2015 Annual Conference of PE & Sport Academic Societies in Taiwan, Taichung, Taiwan.
• 2020 - 2023 Government Fellowship, Ministry of Education, Taiwan
• 2019 - 2020 BAXI Asian Future Leaders Scholarship Program, Hong Kong
• Fall 2018 SNU Global Scholarship, Seoul National University, South Korea
Chinese Taipei Baseball Association