1st Student Profile
Date of Birth:
Seoul National University, Korea
Master's degree in Sport Management (Dream Together Master)
CMR Institute of Management Studies, India
Bachelor’s degree in Arts (Communicative English, Journalism and Psychology)
Secretary to HRH Prince Jigyel Ugyen Wangchuck (May 2015-present)
• Head of the Secretariat of HRH Prince Jigyel Ugyen Wangchuck (President of the Bhutan Olympic Committee and Chairman of the International Relations Committee of the Olympic Council of Asia)
• Conduct daily Secretariat work
Human Resource Officer, Bhutan Olympic Committee (January 2017-present)
• Developed and managed all plans and policies on Human Resource strategies of the National Olympic Committee.
• Communicate positively the vision, mandate, future plans and direction of the BOC with regard to all Human Resource Management plans.
Media Officer, Bhutan Olympic Committee, Bhutan (March 2011-2015)
• Developed and managed all plans and policies on communication strategies of the National Olympic Committee.
• Communicated positively the vision, mandate, future plans and direction of the BOC
• Exchanged of information with national and international community through various communication strategies through a versatile website, pamphlets, brochures, media releases etc.
• Carried out all other duties as may be assigned by the management.
Junior Reporter, Bhutan Broadcasting Service, Bhutan (August 2010 - February 2011)
• Covered news pieces on human interest issues, current affairs
• Hosted TV shows
• Voice overs
• Editing and Produced youth related shows
HONORS AND AWARDS
National Graduates Orientation Programme Award (2010)
Leadership Certificate (2006)
• In recognition and appreciation for demonstrating as School Games and Sports Prefect Certificate of Merit (2004)
• For acquiring Progress in the academic year of 2004
• Olympic Council of Asia as Press Attaché/Editor at the 17th Incheon Asian Games, Incheon-Korea (2014)
• Olympic Council of Asia as the Editor for the Youth Reporter Project, 2nd Asian Youth Games, Nanjing, China (2013)
• Task Force Member for the Youth Action Policy Plan, Ministry of Education, Bhutan (2012)
• Member Secretary for the Task Force to Develop Sports, Bhutan
• Member of the Bhutan Basketball Squad/National Team (2012-present)
• Languages: Dzongkha, English, Nepali, Hindi
• Interests: Photography, Reading, Writing, Hiking, Watching Movies, Playing Basketball, Football and other sports and also Video Games