- Former and current sport administrators or athletes. *Applicant and both parents of the applicant must be of non-Korean nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (in any field)
- Sufficient command of both spoken and written English to take classes conducted entirely in English
- Potential and passion for sport management
- Good health both physically and mentally to successfully complete the program
- Sport administrators from countries recognized in the List of Official Development Assistance (ODA) Recipients provided by the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) who works for the government, National Olympic Committees, National Federations or any other sport organizations under the government
- Athletes from countries recognized in the List of ODA recipients provided by the DAC who have participated in major international sporting events (Olympics, Asian Games, World Championships) with recommendation from government sport organizations or National Olympic Committees
- Sport administrators from countries recognized in the List of ODA recipients provided by the DAC with recommendation from government sport organizations or National Olympic Committees
Fall 2019 Admissions Application Procedure
Please check our homepage regularly for any updates regarding the application procedure
|Electronic Submission of Documents||March 1, 2019 (by Korean Standard Time 6:00pm)||
|Submission of Documents||March 8, 2019 (by Korean Standard Time 6:00pm)||
|Announcement of Interview Schedule||April 25, 2019||
|Interview||May 2-3, 2019||
|Announcement of Admissions Decision||May 24, 2019||
|Date of Arrival in Korea||August, 2019||
|Start of Semester||September 2, 2019|
The following are the application and required documents to be submitted.Please download the 2019 Admission Guideline and other necessary application forms (Forms 0 through 3) from this page.
Please read the 2019 Admission Guide (with detailed instructions on how to apply) carefully before you apply.
- Application Form (Form 1)
- Personal Statement and Study Plan (Form 2)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (Form 3) from your professors and/or employers
- Official Undergraduate Studies Transcript (in English)
- Notarized Certificate of a Bachelor's Degree/Undergraduate Graduation Certificate (in English)
- A copy of the applicant's passport (or other official document indicating your nationality)
- Copies of both parents’ passports (or other official documents indicating parents’ nationality)
- Official document indicating parent-child relationship between the applicant and his/her parents (Applicant’s Birth Certificate or Household Register proving the parent-child relationship)
- Proof of English Proficiency : A score report of a recognized English proficiency test (E.g. TOEFL, IELTS, TEPS), or any other supporting document which demonstrates appropriate English language proficiency (E.g. Proof of attendance at an English institution, letter of recommendation of English proficiency from an English language teacher)
- Curriculum Vitae (must clearly state current and/or previous position and affiliation)
- Certificate of Employment (Certificates from current and/or all previous jobs must be submitted)
- Checklist (Form 0)
- All documents must be in ENGLISH. If it is in any other language, you must submit a notarized/certified translation completed by a public notary in your country in which the document was originally produced. The admission office does not accept documents that are not in English.
- (Colored) copies of the documents are also not accepted. Documents must be original or validated/attested copy.
- Please refer to the FAQ for detailed instructions on how to fill out the forms.