- Former and current sport administrators or athletes Applicant and both parents of the applicant must be of non-Korean nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (in any field)
- Sufficient command of both spoken and written English to take classes conducted entirely in English
- Potential and passion for sport management
- Good health both physically and mentally to successfully complete the program
- Sport administrators from countries recognized in the List of Official Development Assistance (ODA) Recipients provided by the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) with recommendation from government sport organizations or National Olympic Committees
- Athletes from countries recognized in the List of ODA recipients provided by the DAC who have participated in major international sporting events (Olympics, Asian Games, World Championships) with recommendation from government sport organizations or National Olympic Committees
Fall 2018 Admissions Application Procedure
Please check our homepage regularly for any updates regarding the application procedure
|Electronic Submission of Documents||March 16, 2018 (by 6:00pm)||
|Submission of Documents||March 23, 2018 (by 6:00pm)||
|Announcement of Interview Schedule||April, 2018||
|Announcement of Admissions Decision||TBD||
|Date of Arrival in Korea||August, 2018||
|Start of Semester||September 3, 2018|
The following are the application and required documents to be submitted.Please download the 2018 Admission Guideline (with detailed instructions on how to apply) and other necessary application forms (Forms 0 through 4) from this page.
Please read the admission guide carefully before you apply.
- Application Form (Form 1)
- Personal Statement and Study Plan (Form 2)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (Form 3) from your professors and/or employers
- Agreement for Verification of Academic Record (Form 4): Print out the Form and sign your name on the Letter of Agreement portion. Do not fill out the Verification Report portion.
- Official Undergraduate Studies Transcript (in English)
- Notarized Certificate of a Bachelor's Degree/Undergraduate Graduation Certificate (in English)
- A copy of the applicant's passport (or other official document indicating your nationality)
- Copies of both parents’ passports (or other official documents indicating parents’ nationality)
- Official document indicating parent-child relationship between the applicant and his/her parents( Applicant’s Birth Certificate or Household Register proving the parent-child relationship)
- Curriculum Vitae (must clearly state current and/or previous position and affiliation)
- Proof of English Proficiency : A score report of a recognized English proficiency test (E.g. TOEFL, IELTS, TEPS), or any other supporting document which demonstrates appropriate English language proficiency (E.g. Proof of attendance at an English institution, letter of recommendation of English proficiency from an English language teacher)
- Certificate of Employment
- Checklist (Form 0)
- All documents must be in ENGLISH , if not they should be translated and certified by an official translator. The admission office does not accept documents that are not in English.
- (Colored) copies of the documents are also not accepted. Documents must be original. Copies MUST be notarized or legalized.
- Please refer to the FAQ for detailed instructions on how to fill out the forms.